[techtalk] Registering DNS servers(try .cx!)

Amber delirium at javanet.com
Tue Apr 10 08:02:23 EST 2001

I registered the domain through register.com...sadly, they have given me
nothing but trouble. I want to change my DNS servers because I am changing
hosts [a friend got a colo at work] so I contacted register.com as I did
before, they don't support .cx domains anymore, they told me to go talk to
NSI, guess what, NSI has no info on .cx, I have never dealt with them, and
you can't do a whois on a .cx...so they wouldn't be able to authenticate the
administrator.I emailed them for info on what I should do, no answer... The
domain is thedreamer.cx . And right now, she is hosted at a server by the
name of saint-ides.geekpitlabs.com via apache hosting, so that's the ip.
frustrating, quite frustrating.
Thanks all for your help, I rarely post, so I appreciate it.
~Amber~