[techtalk] problems with new X

Beverly Guillermo mezanin at chno2.com
Tue Sep 26 00:30:14 EST 2000

It sounds like your install overwrote your configuration files that came
with your distribution.  Your probably using twm as your window
manager... to fix it, you'd have to re-configure your configuration files
or else place .xinitrc in your home directory.  Inside .xinitrc you should
place:

exec gnome-session

I don't know if you have to explicitly put in sawmill in that file...

Beverly