[techtalk] The general case of installing a non-Debian thingie on a Debian system

J-Mag Guthrie j-mag at brokersys.com
Tue Sep 19 11:38:23 EST 2000

The specific case, Gnapster 1.3.11.

I've never installed a non-Debian anything and I'm paranoid.  Especially
since I have 1.3.10 installed and I can envision scenarios where I lose
what functionality I've achieved.

Can someone point me to a good URL/HOWTO/whatever about how to do this
sort of thing?

--
J-Mag Guthrie        /"\  "Even Microsoft's product managers privately
Brokersys            \ /   concede that this new version, with its