[techtalk] setting up both php + mod_perl + Jserve

ultra violet uv at clubkidz.org
Fri Sep 8 11:30:33 EST 2000

I believe it may have something to do with mod_perl being a DSO object.

it seems to bomb out when compiled as such (bomb while restarting
apache). So I may have to compile mod_perl statically, and php + jserve
dynamically.

Which is fine, but I wanted all the mods to be external :/

Thanks for the help.

-chuck