[techtalk] setting up both php + mod_perl + Jserve

eito at cs.pdx.edu eito at cs.pdx.edu
Fri Sep 8 09:27:10 EST 2000

On Fri, Sep 08, 2000 at 09:21:32AM -0500, ultra violet wrote:
> ok, I have successfully compiled BOTH mod_php + mod_perl
> as DSO objects for use with apache.
>
> however when I activate the modules in the httpd.conf file
> I can't seem to use both at the same time? &&|| Jserve (or Jrun whatever)
> so that I can server php, jsp, mod_perl pages all at once.
>

> I feel that I may be missing an obvious err. (like they wern't made to
> work together????)

Hi,

Once I was able to run apache with mod_php and mod_jserve together.
When you ran apache, is there any errors in error log? Does each
module works?

Probably, first, you should try each module and make sure each of
them works. Then, try with different combinations like php+perl,
php+jserver, etc.

HTH,

:eito