[techtalk] Badluck with Pointman

antonxie antonxie at pchome.com.tw
Fri Oct 27 12:58:20 EST 2000

Dear Rod

I got two NIC Cards:  both are Dlink 530 TX Rev A.
We had a dial up from our server using T1 Cable...
While I'm testing firewall.   I don't have direct connection to the ISP.
I use a Gateway (Linux) and DNS server (NT)

Today I start my linux...and I got a white screen...I can't go into Xwindows
I type startx and it doesn't work either....I think I might need to
reinstall with
RH7.0 but they don't have support for Chinese...

I still want to get the vmware and a firewall going again...that would be a
good system
to play with....as I'm a darn newbies I sure need to read a lot and...a lot
of help from
you too...

Thanks Rod...for offering help...

anton xie