[techtalk] linux mirroring

Katz helen.katz at weizmann.ac.il
Wed Oct 25 21:57:48 EST 2000

Hi,
I have 2 computers exactly the same in hardware.
After I installed linux RH6.1 with update kernel 2.2.14,
I used GHOST dos program to create a mirror on a dos
partition. I managed to put the mirror on the other computer
using GHOST under dos , and at the first they seem to be identical,
and then I tried 'ps' or 'top' and these commands are crashing.
I can , however, use 'oldps' or 'ktop' , but when I'm looking to the
messages
with 'dmesg' I see:
VFS: Disk change detected on device ide1(22,0)
VFS: Disk change detected on device ide1(22,0)
VFS: Disk change detected on device ide1(22,0)
Can , please, anyone help me ?
Thank you,
   Helen