[techtalk] Re: mutt?

sara ruohotie ceres at intter.net
Mon Oct 16 14:38:53 EST 2000

> # Controls the display of wrapped lines in the internal pager. If set, a
> # `+'' marker is displayed at the beginning of wrapped lines. Also see
> # the `smart_wrap'' variable.

uhgrr. why isn't this made easy like in irc-script?
set continued_line=+
or something and then you can change it to what ever suits you best.

sigh.

i hate to be like this, but it just seems that i should code my own
editor, my own mail-client, my own wmanager, my own irc-script (ok,
that i managed to do) to make me happy. i guess i'm just being really
picky and wanting things to be in some exact way to make me
satisfied.

i wish i new how to code :/

> (groan) I am getting bored of commenting out random combinations of a
> muttrc that's several hundred lines long. :)

my muttrc isn't longer than 10 lines :> well, i'm new to it anyway,
let's see how it looks in a year or so.

> Telsa

sara