[techtalk] Firewall...

antonxie antonxie at pchome.com.tw
Mon Oct 9 15:25:18 EST 2000

dear techtalker...
I bought a book called Linux bible for RH6.1 just yesterday...haven't gone thru it yet..
meeting today, boss wants me to hurriedly get a proper firewall setup on the system
and wants me to know how to get along and deal with it from time to time...

I've just linuxed may be for the last one and a half months ,,not quite....
things has been very difficult being ex p.o.w (prisoner of windows)

Please help me (desperate:( ) on  what to do...and where to go....
Microsoft just asks everyday where I want to go.... I don't want to experience the
same thing with linux.....

Cheers to all

anton xie