[techtalk] Fwd: Re: [announce] Women for KDE

Karl-Heinz Zimmer khz at snafu.de
Wed Nov 22 20:48:48 EST 2000

On Wed, 22 Nov 2000 Marie Fischer kindly wrote:
> On Wed, 22 Nov 2000, Karl-Heinz Zimmer wrote:
> > On Wed, 22 Nov 2000 Justine Cubbage tenZeldam wrote:
> > > KDE is awesome!
> > Oh, that does not sound good to me.
> karl-heinz, i think you misunderstood - justine was saying that she
> liked KDE and everything went perfectly with her presentation. at least
> i hope she did ;)

You saved my day!  :)

I obviously misinterpreted that "awesome"!  In my simple mind "awesome"
seemed to be a negative word - like terrible - but now that I come to
think about it there is a far remembering of it also meaning "superbe".

Perhaps I better should /not/ have asked for permission to leave
those time-consuming english lessons they ordered for us recently?  :-D

Karl-Heinz