[techtalk] Testing (Was: Re: Technical issues)

jenn at simegen.com jenn at simegen.com
Wed Nov 22 07:36:02 EST 2000

Mary Gardiner wrote:

> The
> programmers are still feature-bloating (at management request) and hunting
> out old and new bugs.

Ah .. well, you see, if I've got the luxury of setting my own
conditions, I'd say 'sorry, we signed off on a spec which didn't include
that feature. It can go in the next release'.

Of course, I have that luxury in every single I job I go to .. don't I?
Yessssssssss.....
(no.)

Jenn V.

jenn at simegen.com        Jenn Vesperman