[techtalk] can't compile ncurses blue.c

ktb x.y.f at home.com
Tue Nov 14 22:30:28 EST 2000

I tried the RH list and didn't get any takers.  Was wondering if
anyone here had any ideas?

I'm trying to compile some of the test programs ncurses provides
in order to learn how ncurses works. I thought playing with
these programs would be a good way to learn.  I've placed
/usr/include/signal.h
in the directory where I'm compiling in.  I don't see
"sigcontext.h" even listed in the "blue.c" source.  I'm confused as
to what this program needs to compile.  I'm using Redhat 6.2.  The
error message is
listed below.

[redhat:~/C/ncurse]$ gcc -g -Wall -oblue blue.c
In file included from signal.h:300,
                 from blue.c:22:
/usr/include/bits/sigcontext.h:28: asm/sigcontext.h: No such file
or
directory

Thanks,
kent