[techtalk] Re: legal signature

Tomlinson, Molly MTomlinson at rational.com
Mon Nov 6 18:22:17 EST 2000

FYI: The one time I've seen a legal disclaimer this long and detailed on the
bottom of a message, it wasn't voluntary on the part of the sender. She
worked for a rather controlling company who appended the same ridiculous
disclaimer to every employee message sent out. Basically, she didn't *have*
the option of deleting it off the bottom of her message.