[techtalk] (no subject)

Lillis Long lrlongx at nrst.net
Sun Nov 5 09:07:51 EST 2000

I realize that this may not be the appropriate place to ask this question,
but why would you send out an email with a tag line like this? i mean, if
the information is really that sensetive then why isnt it encrypted and/or
at least sent with a pgp signature. It just seems like all your doing is
harrasing/annoying whoever happens to get the email. Why in the world would
i even bother with a message like this if it wasnt intended for me? Im not
going to go through the effort of errasing all copies on my hard drive when
ii dont eve know who sent it.

Oh well, maybe im just weird, It seems so futile.

Lillis(Sorry if my ranting in unwaranted)

*************                    Confidentiality Notice
This message is being sent by or on behalf of a lawyer.  It is intended
exclusively for the individual or entity to which it is addressed.  This
communication may contain information that is proprietary, privileged or
confidential or otherwise legally exempt from disclosure.  If you are not
the named addressee, you are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy or
disseminate this message or any part of it.  If you have received this
message in error, please notify the sender immediately by e-mail and delete
all copies of the message.