[techtalk] How to setup my own listserv?

Stephan Zaniolo eaglefeather at mindspring.com
Wed May 31 12:11:56 EST 2000

	I'm trying to setup a listserv using Mailman.  Do I need to
install some sort of sendmail type program, or can I just install
Mailman?  It's a Red Hat 6.2 box connected to the Internet with it's own
IP and domain name.  Users on the box don't need e-mail accounts (they
can ssh into another machine to send e-mail).  This box will just forward
any mail it gets to the list.

Hope I'm making sense :^)

Thanks,

Stephan

PS.  I've finally started the final steps of my migration to Linux!!!
I'm using CSC Mail and it seems to do a descent job (except I can't get
it to import my Eudora mailboxes yet, but I'm working on it. ;^)