[techtalk] Screen problems in Xwindows

Beverly Guillermo mezanin at home.com
Tue May 23 20:27:15 EST 2000

xf86setup is the program that comes with XFree86.

XConfigurator comes with Redhat.

Have you tried changing your vertical and horizontal sync rates?
Look at Toshiba's website for the specs on this though or else
you may damage your screen.

Another thing you might want to try is looking for other XF86Config
files on your system.  You might have installed others when you updated
to the new XFree86 rpm file.

Also, I recommend checking to see if there is a new version of
XConfigurator rpm and updating to that as well.

Beverly