[techtalk] E-commerce solution for Linux?

Britta Koch bkoch at rz.uni-osnabrueck.de
Mon May 22 17:04:06 EST 2000

Hi!

A friend of mine asked me if I knew of any e-commerce solutions for
Linux. My first thought was mysql and PHP3, my second one was zope, but
those aren't specific for web shops, and he is looking for a solution
that is professionally supported. So, apart from Intershop or PHP3 and
Oracle, do any of you know of any such solutions running on Linux that
are supported by a firm? (it would help if they did support in Germany).
And is zope (which I think is supported by some firm) actually able to
do a web shop sort of thing?

TIA for any suggestions,

Britta

--