[techtalk] using gnome-icons ??

Tina Johnsson diffuze at penguinpowered.com
Sat May 20 13:45:13 EST 2000

Hi,

I'm thinking of the possibility of using the gnome-stock icons
as "menubuttons" on a website. I know they are released under
the gpl, but does that cover websites ? Anyone have any thougths
about this ? The site will (ofcource) be linux oriented...

Now, I _could_ sit down and create my own icons, but I thought
that using the gnome-icons would give the visitor a feeling of
recognition and familiarity (if that's the correct word for it;-)

Any thoughts on how I should do are greatly appreciated,

/diffuze