[techtalk] a good perl book

srl slandrum at cs.smith.edu
Fri May 19 08:31:47 EST 2000

On Fri, 19 May 2000, Telsa Gwynne wrote:

> On Thu, May 18, 2000 at 09:35:21PM -0400 or thereabouts, srl wrote:
>
> > or perhaps *Learning Regular Expressions* (?), also both published
> > by O'Reilly. www.oreilly.com will tell all.
>
> This is a great book. And one day I shall finish it :) Seriously,
> it's handy not just for perl but for almost any situations where
> you need regular expressions.

*nod* yeah, i bought it originally because I needed to use the regex
search & replace features of BBEdit (a mac editor). Since then, I've
used it with several Windows editors. My windows-only cow-orkers
look at me in puzzlement when I try to explain. ;)

srl

-----
Shane Renee Landrum
slandrum<@>cs.smith.edu