[techtalk] Re: the Mail issue

Allen Heinecke puck at cx449026-a.mesa1.az.home.com
Thu May 11 15:05:30 EST 2000

At this point I understand that there should be a file someplace in my etc
dir that controls access for sendmail, which is what I am currently using.
However, I don't see one. I am going to make one and place it in the
/etc/mail directory since that is where all of my other files are for
sendmail... we'll see if that works.

Based on the ease of explanation and the majority vote it seemed to spark
from here I just may switch back over to exim, it sure sounds easier to
deal with...

On another note, where do I find more information about 'procmail' and
.procmailrc files and such... I don't have any to actually look at on my
system, if someone has one they just wanna send me I'd be grateful... for
that and for any further information...

My thanks to everyone and I look forward to a time when I can actually
offer assistance.

-Lone