[techtalk] [OT] an intro

srl slandrum at cs.smith.edu
Thu May 11 13:30:22 EST 2000

On Thu, 11 May 2000, Glen Strom wrote:

> At 11:15 AM 2000-05-11 -0400, Stephanie wrote:
>
> >...ackowledging and accepting more than 2 genders...
>
> More than 2 genders? Stephanie, do you know something the rest of us have
> missed, or I am the only one who didn't get the memo? ;->

I don't know about Stephanie, but I'm definitely fond of the idea.
I don't see why we should continue to divide the world into "man"
and "woman" as a binary, excluding the possiblity of any others.
And why should "woman" be pressed into service to describe everyone
from Cindy Crawford to Annie Lennox?

but this is techtalk, and i'm off-topic. let's take this to issues
or email. Wait, i'm not on issues.

srl
-----
Shane Renee Landrum