[techtalk] [OT] an intro/sendmail minutia

Stephanie Alarcon beleza at bci-bluestone.com
Thu May 11 13:30:54 EST 2000

um, not to give too much fuel to something off-topic...do a web search on
transgender.  Transpeople are acknowledged on the l.c. site under the
section that explains that non-women are welcome on the lists.

other questions --> private mail =)

for on topic, just talked to my boss and he told me something i didn't
know about sendmail... that there is A File, somewhere out there, a dns
blacklist that's updated daily that you can work into sendmail to keep
your anti-spamming efforts up to the minute.  the sendmail book on my
shelf is so big and intimidating, but increasingly inviting...