[techtalk] 1st Linux install

Clair Mooza csmooza at wa.freei.net
Mon May 8 12:02:00 EST 2000

Anne-

Oh, my god, you are my savior!!!  I thought something was wrong with me when
I kept trying to figure out how to partition with the Linux tools and my
setup.  It was only seeing the extended (4.0 GB) and not the two logical
partitions within it.  I don't think that this scenario is the best way to
figure out their partition utilities to be honest.  It's just not sinking
in, and I could really do some major screwing up here!  Partition Magic is
just so much easier for me.  Yeah, I am definitely going to do it that way
then.  Thank you so much for your feedback!!

-Clair

When you have insomnia, you're never really asleep and you're never really
awake.