[techtalk] 1st Linux install

Clair Mooza csmooza at wa.freei.net
Sun May 7 16:17:36 EST 2000

Malcolm-

Actually, the 5.2 was not a typo.  That's how much of a procrastinator I am.
: )  Sounds like 6.2 could be a much easier install.  Is that the first
version with LILO?  What is the most current version right now anyway?  I
was worried about installing on a hard drive with existing data...sounds
like it could be a little tricky.  Thank you very much for the info, if I
just can't get it going, then I think I will upgrade so that I can give LILO
a try and not wait over a year (or has it been two now?!) to get it
installed this time!!  Thanks again.

-Clair

"When you have insomnia, you're never really asleep and you're never really
awake."