[techtalk] heads-up: M$ (e-mail) virus making rounds.

jenn at simegen.com jenn at simegen.com
Fri May 5 01:36:30 EST 2000

Michelle Konzack wrote:

> I think, the use of Outlook is irresponsible. If you like Linux an
> you know how to use it, administer it,
>
> GO TO YOUR BOSS AND TELL HIM THE ALTERNATIVES WITH LINUX !!!

Unfortunately, sometimes there aren't alternatives.

EG: there's a new tax system being implemented in Australia. Noone (as
far as I know) is doing an open source financial system that implements
the Australian tax system. Noone (as far as I know) is doing a Linux
implementation of an Australian financial system.

My parents need a computer financial system to run their business'
finances. It'll also be running their mail and everything else they do
computer-wise.

What do I suggest to them?

Jenn V.

jenn at simegen.com        Jenn Vesperman