[techtalk] heads-up: M$ (e-mail) virus making rounds.

Michelle Konzack starone at cybercable.fr
Thu May 4 22:36:24 EST 2000

Hello and good evening.

Why do you do not disable this vb-script crap ???

And if you can not disable, why do you use a mail system which is a
security problem ??? There are many Shareware and Commercialware
products which are Better as Outlook.

Sorry, I have no Win32 Workstation any more only my old and stable
one Windows for Workgroups 3.11 with dotzend enhancements !!!

And for BIGGER things I have my Linux.

I think, the use of Outlook is irresponsible. If you like Linux an
you know how to use it, administer it,

GO TO YOUR BOSS AND TELL HIM THE ALTERNATIVES WITH LINUX !!!

Michelle

At 10:08 04.05.2000 -0400, Stacie Turner you wrote
--------> This was the original Message: