[techtalk] Hey all!

Jeff phaedrus at thereactor.cleptoscastle.com
Mon Mar 20 18:06:46 EST 2000

On Mon, Mar 20, 2000 at 07:41:17PM -0500, Justin wrote:

> Hey all,
>
> Would everyone welcome a FreeBSD'er user into your group per chance? Hehe
> I do you use Linux also btw..I am male!

*shrug* It's all Free Un*x, baby.  I don't have a problem with it.  I
get the feeling that we are generally a pretty open group (if there is a
problem with this, hop up and gripe at me -- I'm not the list operator
or anyone important ;).

> THanks let me know if any have any quams, but I feel any info is good
> info!

My qualm here isn't really a technical one... it just seems like this
would be better for grrltalk..

--
Jeff

My Public Key -- http://24.5.73.229/pubkey.txt