[techtalk] Newbie Solaris/Ultra 5 Question

Jennifer L. Zoch jzoch at zoch.net
Sat Mar 25 09:31:08 EST 2000

I'm hoping someone can help me.  I just got a new Sun Ultra 5 and now I
can't boot it.  It goes through the boot process and then the screen goes
blank when it gets to the login window.  I have no idea how to change
this.  I am never able to login so I can't change config files.  The only
option I can get to is the OpenBoot ok prompt.  And I don't have a Solaris
CD so I can't boot from the CD.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Jennifer

Jennifer L. Zoch
mailto:jennifer at zoch.net