[techtalk] Outlook woes

Jeramia Ory ory at cosine.wustl.edu
Wed Mar 22 14:18:41 EST 2000

> Actually, a brilliant FAQ entry would be:
> I have mailer XYZ. How do I...
> o Make it do lines of 72 or so characters?
> o Stop it putting the quoted message at the bottom?
> o Stop it defaulting to "HTML mail" or multipart mime stuff?

    As a user of Outlook Express 5.0 for Mac here in the lab, and of Outlook
Express 5.0 for Windows at home, I would be willing to help with such an
entry.  Also, while I hate to admit it, OE 5.0 for the Mac is the best IMAP
client I've used, bar none.  Its ability to handle text in replies and
rewrap quoted lines is great.  There, my guilty secret is out...

Jeramia Ory