[techtalk] cgi - mail question

Shelly L. Hokanson guppy3 at home.com
Fri Jun 30 21:44:11 EST 2000

thanks all for your responses to my cgi question -

i decided to give up completely on personal web server. any web server that
doesn't recognize perl as a valid cgi programming language is worthless to
begin with!! grrr!  =)    i signed all of my students up for accounts with
free web hosts that allow custom cgi - and will now be able to teach them
perl/cgi to be uploaded to a server that *doesn't* ignore the shebang
line!!!!!!

hoorah!!!

thanks again all,

shelly