[techtalk] SuSE 6.4 reports?

Snarfblat coderman at mindspring.com
Thu Jun 15 09:46:06 EST 2000

Rhona Mahony wrote:

>         I'm thinking of upgrading to SuSE 6.4 from SuSE 5.2 (ancient
> history: kernel 2.0.35!).  Does anyone have bad reports about 6.4?
> --
> Rhona
> rhona at cais.net
> www.stanford.edu/rmahony
> www.hinkypinky.com

I am currently using SuSE 6.4 and have had no problems with it.
I have also used the reiser fs option with 6.4 and it has worked
without incident.

Overall, i would reccomend it.  However, you will probably want
to do a custom install, the default seems to make a lot of
choices I dont like.

--
.oO()Oo.oO()Oo.oO()Oo.oO()Oo.oO()Oo.oO()Oo.oO()Oo.oO()Oo.oO()Oo.
    coderman at mindspring.com | http://cubicmetercrystal.com/