[techtalk] 3Com OfficeConnect Card?

Nicole Zimmerman colby at wsu.edu
Wed Jun 7 21:08:05 EST 2000

It's a 3c95x/vortex based card. We have these in both our windows and
linux boxes and they work great with the 3c59x module. I don't think *I*
found it listed anywhere either, so we bought them on my assumption that
they were 3c59x (hubby wasn't so sure), plugged it in, recompiled with
that module and it worked *great*. Been up since at least March powering
our server.

The 3c59x/vortex module is very easy to find, they are very common
cards.

-nicole