[techtalk] Web programming and nomic

Lilly S. lilly at shellyeah.org
Mon Jun 5 15:56:15 EST 2000

oh no! i wish I'd known this earlier! I just got it over the weekend. I'm
having a *HELL* of a time trying to install the darned thing.. So far I've
wasted two days, and I don't seem any closer than I was before. Right now
all I want to do is uninstall it, and reinstall it. But being a Linux
newbie, I'm a little lost and frustrated. Can anyone provide any help as
to how to remove the thing from my system and start all over again?

Lost and frustrated in San Francisco,

Lilly