[techtalk] Re: Opening X-Windows through SSH

Petar Knezevich pknezevich at home.com
Fri Jul 7 20:29:44 EST 2000

I use have openssh2.1.  On the server, in /etc/ssh/sshd_config I have

	X11Forwarding yes
	X11DisplayOffset 10

and on the client, in $HOME/.ssh/config I have

        ForwardX11 yes

This one could also be put in /etc/ssh/ssh_config on the client.  After
you have sshed over to the other machine you can start your X apps.