[techtalk] Access of pre-loaded web pages

Davida Schiff davida at exobox.com
Thu Jul 6 08:31:56 EST 2000

Hi,

I would like to take a demo network of 3 notebooks running Red hat 6.1 (1
server and 2 clients) on the road to show clients some work I have done.
These will not be connected to the internet. I have installed Squid and
Apache on the server as well as wget. Squid, Apache and wget all work fine.
I can download pages off the web to the server via wget, however, I can not
get the client notebooks to see them when they are not attached to a network
with web access. Does anyone know how configure the server so that the
clients can access these preloaded pages. All proxy settings are correct.

Thanks,

Davida