[techtalk] How do I get rid of login screen

Vanessa Little vlittle at pathcom.com
Fri Jan 28 18:21:07 EST 2000

Ok,
I havent been reading all of the posts in this thread thusfar, but here
are my  two cents.  If this has been suggested earlier, please dont
flame me.

create a shell script called login that will assume your mothers
username and start xwindows automatically.  Then move it to where the
existing login is.  This is a nasty cludge, but should work.  Either
that or edit your rc scripts to do the same thing.

VAn
--
Vanessa Little
Unix System Operations & Engineering