[techtalk] How do I get rid of login screen

Davida Schiff dschiff at entrypoint.com
Fri Jan 28 15:10:17 EST 2000

I guess I was not clear. I am setting up this PC for my mom. I want her to
be able to power on and have the PC go directly into the GNOME desktop. No
user (or root) login screen at all.  I have already figured out how to get
rid of the splash and help screens that come up by default. This is just to
play games with.  Thanks again

Davida