[techtalk] Bug tracking/Change orders

Esther Lumsdon esther at pagesz.net
Tue Jan 11 13:58:46 EST 2000

Keystone is a web-based bug tracking system.  Fewer than 10 concurrent
licenses are free.  I believe it requires mysql.  It organizes things
as "slips", so there's no reason why a slip must be a bug or an
enhancement.  I was looking at it 6+ months ago.  I found it in the
Tools FAQ for comp.software.testing.

(Not using it had nothing to do with the tool -- my employer at that
time ceased to exist).

On Mon, 10 Jan 2000 jennyw at griffon.personic.com wrote:

> Does anyone know of a Web-based system for tracking bugs and feature
> requests?  For example, I know about Bugzilla, but I think it only tracks
> bugs and not feature requests. Thanks!
>
> Jen

> techtalk at linuxchix.org   http://www.linuxchix.org

Esther Lumsdon   (aka esther at viewcast.com)  http://www.yourvideoontheweb.com/
--  Esther   esther at pagesz.net    Speaking only for myself.
Tomorrow, we shall be older,  ...but shall we be wiser?  -- Joan Walsh Anglund