[techtalk] Other OSes on a Linux box

Davida Schiff dschiff at entrypoint.com
Tue Jan 4 16:34:10 EST 2000

It's a shame you had to have an attorney. Having worked in a call center
that did support for both Hitachi and Micron, the rule of thumb was 3 HW
problems and a new unit automatically. Also, low paid TS staff (with minimal
knowledge) is the norm for these big companies (esp if support is
outsourced) and there is little or no communication between the call center
and the repair facility (i.e. depot).

Davida