[techtalk] Missing "taskbar" in KDE??

Nancy Corbett ncorbett at halcyon.com
Fri Feb 25 15:13:17 EST 2000

Storm,
>From your home directory, do an ls -la and it will show you all of the
files in that directory, including the one running Xwindows.

For example, look for the .fvwmrc file.  Open it in a text editor and do a
search for the word task.  You'll see that there is a choice there to
activate either icons or the task bar or both.  Comment out the icon line
and uncomment the task bar line and then restart your computer.

Let me know if that works.