[techtalk] A good intro textbook for Linux

Kendra Engstrom dayzee at stupidphat.com
Thu Feb 24 20:25:47 EST 2000

I just finished reading Linux Network Administrator's Guide by O'Reilly.
Great book.  The first part of the book was explaining things I already
knew, but once I hit the end, it went into setting up Sendmail + IDA, NNTP,
Netnews etc.  Someday hope to be a Network Admin, but since I've only hit 20
and don't have much work experience, it's hard to get out there :/

Kendra
-Slackware lover till the end :c)