[techtalk] icq

Lighthouse Keeper in the Desert Sun ccovingt at one-eyed-alien.net
Wed Feb 16 21:26:50 EST 2000

On Feb 16, Ji Lee conjectured:

> are you sure you have gnome development library?
> the file "gnome-config" comes in gnome-lib-devel-1.xx.xx package
> You can check by typing "rpm -q -l gnome-libs-devel | egrep gnome-config"

Bleh.  Guess not.  Too bad my ppp connection sucks too much to download
anything more than  couple hundred K.  Maybe I'll have the boy take the
laptop to work and get them over the T1.  Or just try it from home.  Or
something.

Snarf.

Conni

--
So they linked their hands and danced 'round in circles and in rows.
			-Loreena McKennitt

http://www2.one-eyed-alien.net/~ccovingt

http://www.angelfire.com/anime/Galadriel