[techtalk] Re: Computer Books

RobertWichert robert at wichert.org
Thu Dec 28 08:34:48 EST 2000

Speaking of books...

Does anyone know of a book on Red Hat Linux 7?  I have Linux 7
installed, but it seems to be just different enough from 6 that the step
by step instructions (yes, I am new to Linux) for 6 are not enough to
get me going.  I think the easy way out is to buy the high priced
version with Tech Support, but I didn't do that, and now I'm paying the
price in frustration and time.  As a matter of fact, my system has been
on the linuxconfig screen for over one month now.  :(

Thanks for any guidance.  I think a good "step by step" book for Linux 7
would be perfect, but I find nothing in the stores.

Robert Wichert