[techtalk] want linux free software/open source web tools

David Merrill dcmerrill at mindspring.com
Fri Aug 25 03:25:49 EST 2000

Kathy Hargreaves wrote:

> Anyone have a list handy of what free software/open source web tools
> (e.g., Dreamweaver; I already know about GIMP) are out there?

There is an editor called BlueFish (I think it's for GNOME) and one
called Quanta, for KDE. I'm sure there are others as well. I have used
both BlueFish and Quanta. I usually do my HTML in a text editor, but I
have been using BlueFish for the past couple of weeks and like it fairly
well.

If you find something else you like, I'd appreciate hearing about it.

Regards,

--
David C. Merrill, Ph.D.
dcmerrill at mindspring.com