[techtalk] re: Where's your favorite place to get software?

pheret werks pheret at pacbell.net
Sat Aug 19 00:05:52 EST 2000

i would highly suggest NOT buying software and getting it online . . .
well, that's how i do it . . . go to www.freshmeat.net,
www.linuxberg.com, do a search for software, it's absolutely amazing
what you can find out there.  i can recommend something for just about
anything you might need!  whoohoooo!!!

okay, i get a little enthusiastic and i also get a wee bit irritated at
the whole distribution scene right now . . . way too microsofty . . . of
course, i could be opening a whole can o' worms here . . .

my point is, if you are poor (like me) then go get the software online!

what's the matter with me?
i'm gay, i'm loveable, i've got
nice teeth . . .
pheret at pacbell.net