[techtalk] There's nothing more I hate

curious curious at curious.org
Wed Aug 16 15:42:06 EST 2000

as blogs go I think slashdot is quite good.. it's forums are also good
places to find mirrors to sites/info/etc that has been slashdoted or
otherwhise has been taken down.. and to occasionaly find related links...
I had thought of writting a slashdot url leacher that would grab every
forum entry that had a url and it's surrounding words (skipping the user's
URLs) however I still have projects I had put on hold for I think two
years now :).. so wait 10 years and maybe I'll write it :)

 \ /   ASCII Ribbon Campaign      curious at curious.org
  X   - NO HTML/RTF in e-mail     http://www.curious.org/
 / \  - NO Word docs in e-mail    "This quote is false." -anon