[techtalk] Solution to connectivity problem & Thank you!

curious curious at curious.org
Wed Aug 16 10:30:36 EST 2000

There is a workaround for NetBIOS authentication thru NAT..
I'm not sure if it was this list I already posted the link on..
here it is again if I have:
http://www.linuxplanet.com/linuxplanet/print/1159/

 \ /   ASCII Ribbon Campaign      curious at curious.org
  X   - NO HTML/RTF in e-mail     http://www.curious.org/
 / \  - NO Word docs in e-mail    "This quote is false." -anon