[techtalk] Bios Password

cmcanally at ticnet.com cmcanally at ticnet.com
Tue Aug 15 14:59:37 EST 2000

I have two boxes at home one PC and one Caldera box.  I loaned my PC box to
my brother for a Lan party and had the bright idea to set a bios password
on the machine and wrote it down and gave it to him.  He used the machine
and lost the paper.  Then just before the party was over forgot the
password.  I too have forgotten the damm thing.  I know I can pop the BIOS
or something to reset it.  Does anyone know where I can find info on it?
It's an Asus P2B-LS motherboard.

I don't use the PC for much but games, but Diablo is calling...

Chris McAnally

/**********************************/
/*  Student Contractor at         */
/*  Raytheon Corp.                */