[techtalk] Cyrus IMAP4

Pamela D. Hanes phanes at broadcloud.com
Tue Aug 15 09:14:58 EST 2000

  I'm trying to build Crus IMAP 4 on my RedHat 6.2 Linux box.
  During the configure, I get the following error:

  configure: error: The Kerberos DES library is required for Kerberos
support.

  rmp shows the following Kerberos packages installed:

  krb5-configs-1.1.1-9
  krb5-devel-1.1.1-9
  krb5-libs-1.1.1-9
  krb5-server-1.1.1-9
  krb5-workstation-1.1.1-9

  What more do I need to get this library, and how do I install it?
  Could it be that the library is there, but not where the configure
  expects it?  Where could it be and where does configure expect
  it to be?

  Thanks,
  ~Pamela

--
      Pamela D. Hanes           "We are what we repeatedly
Broadcloud Communications        do."