[techtalk] PPP == Arg!

Kristina Pfaff-Harris kristina at dataengines.com
Sun Apr 30 14:48:29 EST 2000

Hi all. I have a tricky modem that used to work and now doesn't.  Oh, it
dials and connects and authenticates, but after ACKing the remote address,
it hangs up! I have looked through the PPP users mailing lists, the
Serial, Serial Programming, Modem, and PPP Howto's, and even the kernel
devel mailing lists to no avail.  Anyone have any idea why this might
happen?  All the fixes I've seen have to do with problems authorizing, and
that part is actually okay. ~sigh~ Any help gratefully accepted. :)

Kristina